| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut in October is cold at -5 °C (23 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in October is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched with snow every now and then. A mere 40mm (1.6in) of H2O is dumped during an average of 14 days.
- In October the skies in Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut are really dreary with an average of only 1:52 of blazing sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 8:08 long and the longest day is 11:24 long with an average length of 9:46.
- There are approximately 7:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 20.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 79.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut:
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 642.9 kms (399.5 miles) NNW
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 794.1 kms (493.4 miles) NW
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 557.2 kms (346.3 miles) N
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 722.6 kms (449.1 miles) W
- Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec, Canada - 300.9 kms (187 miles) S
- Inukjuak, Quebec, Canada - 777.8 kms (483.3 miles) SW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 749 kms (465.4 miles) N
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 889.6 kms (552.8 miles) NE
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 530.8 kms (329.9 miles) N
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 473.9 kms (294.5 miles) NNE
- Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland - 898.3 kms (558.2 miles) ENE
- Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland - 894.3 kms (555.7 miles) ENE
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 773.2 kms (480.5 miles) NE
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 463.9 kms (288.3 miles) NE
- Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland - 819 kms (509 miles) E
- Kuujjuaq, Qc, Canada - 628.3 kms (390.4 miles) S
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 885.1 kms (550 miles) SSE