Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
- Mean hours of sunlight in Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut range from 0:23 daily in December to 8:10 daily in April
- The longest day of the year is 20:12 long and the shortest day is 3:47 long.
- The longest day is 16:24 longer than the shortest day.
- There is an average of 1355 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 3:42 of sunlight per day.
- It is sunny 30.9% of daylight hours. The remaining 69.1% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
- At midday the sun is on average 26.7° above the horizon at Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut.
Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Frobisher Bay, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 642.9 kms (399.5 miles) NNW
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 794.1 kms (493.4 miles) NW
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 557.2 kms (346.3 miles) N
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 722.6 kms (449.1 miles) W
- Cape Hopes Advance, Quebec, Canada - 300.9 kms (187 miles) S
- Inukjuak, Quebec, Canada - 777.8 kms (483.3 miles) SW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 749 kms (465.4 miles) N
- Egedesminde, Greenland - 889.6 kms (552.8 miles) NE
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 530.8 kms (329.9 miles) N
- Broughton Island, Nt, Canada - 473.9 kms (294.5 miles) NNE
- Sndre Strmfjord, Greenland - 898.3 kms (558.2 miles) ENE
- Kangerlussuaq, Qeqqata, Søndre Strømfjord, Greenland - 894.3 kms (555.7 miles) ENE
- Holsteinsborg, Greenland - 773.2 kms (480.5 miles) NE
- Cape Dyer, Nt, Canada - 463.9 kms (288.3 miles) NE
- Nuuk/ Godthåb, Greenland - 819 kms (509 miles) E
- Kuujjuaq, Qc, Canada - 628.3 kms (390.4 miles) S
- Nain, Newfoundland And Labrador, Canada - 885.1 kms (550 miles) SSE